PAST (& PRESENT) EVENTS
- Mid-Atlantic Jam May 15 – 17, 2015 – amazingly awesome!
Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles International Airport
- Twin Cities Jam – Minneapolis 10/23/14-10/26/14 – awesome!
- The Foundry Cleveland – Day and Night Music Festival 8/31 – Went Well!
- Private Party – Long Island Yacht Club August 1st 2014
- Private Party – Long Island Yacht Club July 4th 2014
- Katies in Smithtown – June Acoustic Show 6/28 – Nice Place, good performers! Hosted by Joe Mckenna
- Katies in Smithtown – May Acoustic Show 5/31 – Nice Place, good performers! Hosted by Joe Mckenna
- Valentines Day Dinner Long Island Yacht Club 2/15/2014
Wells Holiday Music Fest 12/22/2013 4PM –
The show was wonderful! Thanks to all who came and to the wonderful performers. It was a special night. Also EXTRA Special thanks to “Gwampa” Lomu, Bruce Lomasky for broadcasting the event online!
4:00 Mel Silva & Derek Wells – Mel started with an Ed Sheeran cover, and did a great job. He did originals and ended the set with O Holy Night! Great Job Mel. And Derek .. I was soo proud of you for your first public performance, Great Job!
4:30 Marialaina came to our first showcase, and I was very impressed with her wonderful soulful voice and her songwriting skills. I received many good reports from other performers and the audience. They agree with me, your voice and songwriting is fantastic.
5:00 Michael Wells – Songwriter/performer (me), accompanied by Bernard Lee. Well I think Bernard was a hit! 🙂 Sorry I gave you difficult keys, but you handled it well!
5:30 Jeanni Hall and Sam Hatcher – Singer & uke player and Sam on Bass. Thanks for putting the Holiday into the show! Great Job!
6:00 Walt Sargent – A wonderful singer/songwriter and the Head of the Island Songwriters Showcase. Walt did originals, smart, witty, and well delivered. I was very impressed and was so happy I asked him to play for us!
6:30 Alan Short – Emcee & Acapella Sea Shanties, and other delights. Alan had us singing along to his interesting and historic sea songs!
7:00 Jeanni Hall and Michael Wells – Duets. Thanks Jeanni! We finally got to do our songs live 🙂
7:30 Bernard Lee – Sax/clarinet/flugel horn vocalist with a wonderful Louis Armstrong like gravel to his voice. Bernard is a wonderful songwriter also! We all loved Bernard! You were funny and your voice and sax solos were great! 8:00 Open mic and Jam.
Special Thanks to Jim Morrison (Gandalf Mornington in Second Life) for his songs on the open mic! 🙂
The Conklin Barn has heat in winter and A/C in the summer, wheelchair accessible bathrooms, Good Acoustics, and can hold 50 people comfortably. ADDRESS 2 High Street, Huntington, NY Phone for details 516 341 2259 call or text!